Business Improvement in Order to Increase the Competitiveness of Boost LLC
Business Website Improvement
The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Structural and Investment Funds for the financial period 2014-2020, from the European Regional Development Fund through the “WWW VOUCHERS FOR MSPs”.
The project was approved in terms of in business enhancement and capacity stenghtening of Boost through website enhancement, all in order to achieve defined goals. Specifically, with this investment the company invested in the redesign of the website. The goal was to increase their own competitiveness by applying network marketing solutions, thus creating the preconditions for business volume growth, maintainance the existing and opening of new workplaces, as well as revenue growth. In particular, the successful implementation of the investment resulted in (among other things):
- Increase in sales revenues and realization of export revenues.
- Maintain the existing and opening of new workplaces.
- Better usability and easier navigation by improving website functionality (with quality and accessible information).
- Productivity increase by 15%.
- Reduction of operating costsin marketing (10%) due to better page analytics.
- Creating a responsive site that increases the number of visitors.
- Clear and systematic data security.
- By adding a link to social network business profile it has been created the ability to engage more clients.
Total value of the project is HRK 179.975,00, of which HRK 100.000,00 is non-refundable.
The project implementation period is from 09.10.2018. to 09.10.2019.
User: Boost LLC
- Vitomir Lučić, Director
- Contact phone: +385 91 233 3606
- Contact person E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant institutions contact:
- European Structural Funds: https://strukturnifondovi.hr
- European Regional Development Funds: https://strukturnifondovi.hr/eu-fondovi
- Operational Programme Competitiveness and Cohesion https://www.mingo.hr/public/investicije/OPKK_2014_2020_31316.pdf
The content of this publication is the exclusive responsability of Boost LLC.