The quality of Boost LLC is recognised by European Union institutions that support our projects.:
“Informatization of Boost LLC through investment in ICT solutions”
The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Structural and Investment Funds for the financial period 2014-2020, from the European Regional Development Fund through the „Improving the competitiveness and efficiency of SMEs through information and communication technologies (ICT) – 2“
The project was approved in terms of business enhancement and capacity strengthening of Boost through investment in modern ICT solutions (hardware and software solutions). The goal is to increase our own competitiveness, which will create the preconditions for the growth of physical volume of work which will generate need for maintaining the existing and opening of new workplaces, as well as revenue growth. In particular, the successful implementation of the investment resulted in (among other things):
- Increase in sales revenues.
- Realization of export revenues.
- Maintain the existing and opening of new workplaces.
- Optimization of business processes.
- Increase of employees efficiency.
- Reduction of maintenance and administration costs.
- The introduction of new ICT solutions, while saving employees time, will also reduce the risk of human error, as the CRM system will provide time reminders, monitoring of responsibilities and authorizations, automation of certain processes, and promptness and precision in communication.
Total value of the project is HRK 388.618,75 of which HRK 169.437,77 is non-refundable. The project implementation period is from 13.09.2019. to 13.09.2020.
Boost LLC Fra Grge Martića 6 10 408 Velika Gorica, Hrvatska
- Vitomir Lučić, Director
- Contact phone: +385 91 233 3606
- Contact person E-mail address: email@example.com
Relevant institutions contact:
- European Structural Funds: https://strukturnifondovi.hr
- European Regional Development Funds: https://strukturnifondovi.hr/eu-fondovi
- Operational Programme Competitiveness and Cohesion https://www.mingo.hr/public/investicije/OPKK_2014_2020_31316.pdf
The content of this publication is the exclusive responsability of Boost LLC