Please read the following text before using our website.
Information on this web site should not be considered as a substitute for professional, legal or financial advice.
MEDORION LLC and the persons responsible for maintaining this website as well as the director, employees and representatives of MEDORION LLC, consider that all information contained on this website is accurate. However, there is no guarantee of the accuracy or reliability of the information provided here and MEDORION LLC acknowledges no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage caused to users by relying on anything stated or excluded from the web site www.medorion.hr.
© MEDORION LLC
The whole content available on the website MEDORIONLLC is protected by the copyright. Except for permitted use, MEDORION LLC site visitors are granted permission to download and export copyrighted material only for private purposes. For the reproduction or use of copyrighted material for other purposes, permission must be requested directly from MEDORION LLC. If permission is granted, it must be subject to the requirement that the copyright owner’s name and his interest in the material be stated when reproducing or quoting the material, any part or all of it.
Use of data
Personal information that visitors submit to our website is used only for the purpose for which they were given. Copies of consent sent from Website that may contain personal data are stored in the archive of records or for the purpose of additional data storage.
Detection of data
Except in case when you have agreed to it or in the event that the disclosure of the data is necessary for the purpose for which it is submitted, personal data may be disclosed in special situations where we have reasons to believe that this is necessary for identification, contact or court proceedings against anyone who destroys, violates or intentionally or unintentionally interfere with our rights or property, users or anyone who may be harmed by such acts. Also, we can reveal personal information if we reasonably believe that the law requires disclosure of the same.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the personal information left on our website and we are reviewing and updating security measures in line with the new technologies.
Unfortunately, no data transfer over the Internet can be guaranteed with complete security.
However, we will endeavour to take all the necessary steps to protect the personal information you provide us with. From the moment we get your data, we will do our best to ensure their security in our system.
Our employees and contractors who provide services to us regarding our data systems are bound to respect the confidentiality of any personal information we hold. However, we will not be responsible for any events that occur due to the unauthorized access to your personal information.
Like many web site operators, we use the services of an independent company that measures and analyses the use of the Internet through our web site. We use these services in order to collect the key information about the use of our website, which includes the following:
- The number of visits to our website
- The number of unique website visitors
- How much time these unique visitors spend on our website when visiting
- The usual entry and exit points from our website.
Cookies are used for various purposes, such as:
- Cookies remember your login information so you do not have to re-enter them,
- Cookies remember which offers you put on your checklist,
- Helping us track most visited sections of our website,
- Give us and third parties insight into what content you have seen and what you are interested in to give you a better experience.
Medorion website can use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies that ensure proper website work,
- Analytical cookies that allow website usage monitoring,
- Sharing cookies – cookies for possible sharing of content from the website to social networks
- Advertising cookies – cookies for displaying targeted ads and content.
Essential cookies or cookies that ensure the proper website functioning, Medorion can use for:
- Tracking login information,
- Transferring data between sections of the website,
- Save preferences such as what part of the page you are using, what content you are viewing, language, location, etc.
- Saving settings for optimal website view,
- Saving settings for optimal viewing of any video content,
- Reading browser settings for optimally display of video content and website,
- Optimizing the website in real time.
Cookies for sharing content from a website to social networks are allowing:
- Social network users to directly share their content from our website to social networks
- Social networks can collect personal information for a variety of purposes, but Medorion has no impact on how social networks will use your personal information.
Third party cookies on our site may try to find out what your interests are and this information can be used to offer you content or ads that may be of your interest.
When you use a web browser to access the services, you can configure the browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies or to notify you when the cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so by searching “Help” menu in your browser you can find out how to change the cookie settings. Your device’s operating system may contain additional cookie controls.
However, keep in mind that some services may be designed to work with cookies and that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use these services or certain parts of the service.
We’ll do our best to take all the necessary steps to ensure the safety of your data. Also we’ll try to keep this given data accurate and up-to-date. You can contact us at any time about the incorrect data that we hold about you and we will correct the information immediately.
Our employees and contractors who provide services to us regarding our data systems are bound to respect the confidentiality of any personal information we hold.
Links to other sites
Problems and questions