By committing to the establishment and implementing Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) HRN ISO 37001:2016 the company Medorion d.o.o. has expressed its commitment in fulfilling the requirements of the standard and harmonizing the business with the laws of the Republic of Croatia and international regulations governing the suppression of bribery and provides evidence that the business complies with them.
- Compliance with the principles and rules established in the Anti-Bribery Policy and relevant laws and regulations is binding for all employees and the same is expected of all interested parties – customers, suppliers, and other business partners. Company Medorion d.o.o. maintains high ethical standards in business, respects the dignity and personal integrity of each worker and ensures transparency in its activities.
- Company Medorion d.o.o. applies a zero-tolerance standard to behaviours that violate any law or written rule on combating corruption and bribery.
It is prohibited to offer, promise, give, receive, or seek financial or non-financial benefit of any value, directly or indirectly, or as an incentive or reward to a person for certain action or refraining from action.
- Benefits of any value include, but are not limited to, money or cash equivalents, gifts, entertainment and recreation, travel, tickets, donations, sponsorships, discounts, loans, job promises and any influence peddling.
- Medorion d.o.o. Company’s Anti-Bribery Management System complies with the requirements of the HRN ISO 37001:2016 standard.
- Any behaviour that deviates from the rules and principles defined by the Anti-Bribery Policy will be sanctioned in accordance with applicable legal regulations, internal acts and applied Ethical Codes within Medorion d.o.o.
The Director decided on the appointment of an independent Anti-Bribery Compliance Function with the powers and responsibilities to control the implementation of the Anti-Bribery Management System, supporting Medorion d.o.o. employees in relation to bribery matters. All business Medorion d.o.o. activities and the implementation of the Anti-Bribery Management System, the implementation of activities ensure compliance with the requirements of HRN ISO 37001:2016 standard, about which more information can be found on the Medorion website.
The General Manager of the company Medorion d.o.o. is responsible for communicating the Anti-Bribery Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of Medorion and making it available to relevant interested parties.
In Samobor, 01.03.2023.